Looking to find a great place to work at a privately owned company? With a management team that has been around for 10 plus years?
Then Lynden Manor is looking for you! We are now hiring NAC’s / HCA's with the possibility of advancement.
Lynden Manor is offering a $1000 bonus (w/Experience) $500 (w/no Experience) 1/2 at 3 months and 1/2 at 6 month! Lynden Manor offers medical, dental, 401K and a great working environment. We would love for you to join our team! Download and fill out an application today! APPLY ONLINE NOW | DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
Lynden Manor is looking for a Health & Wellness RN!
This new position functions as a member of the health care team under the supervision of the Director of Resident Services (DNS).
The Health and Wellness RN will work closely with the DNS to communicate with families and doctors, performs assessments, record reviews and assists with staff education and evaluations.
Critical thinking and eye for detail is an essential part of the job. Excellent communication and people skills will be a key factor for the job.
1. Current RN License in Washington
2. Education and experience in Assisted Living and / or Skilled Nursing
Our Compensation package includes:
• License Renewal reimbursement -NEW
• Competitive wage
• Medical / Dental / AFLAC
• 401K with company match up to 3%
• Vacation and sick time
• Shift differential for evenings and nights
• Discounted meals for staff
• Discounted Gym Membership - Homestead
The Recreation Assistant assists in the planning, implementing and evaluating of recreation, lifestyle and wellness services and programs to meet the various physical, emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual and leisure interests and needs of the resident both in our Special Care Center and Assisted Living.
This position is fulltime 37.5 hours a week
Assists in the development and implementation of ongoing programs under the guidance of the Life Enrichment Coordinator.
- Sets up the activity area as necessary and assists in transporting residents to and from programs
- Assists in monitoring the resident’s interests, needs and progress.
- Regularly reports participation and feedback by residents to the Life Enrichment Coordinator
- Promotes social interaction among residents and staff
- Will serve as a back up Bus Driver for outing and resident appointments as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Experience with working with seniors preferred but not required
- Computer Proficiency
- HCA or NAC Certification (Will assist in obtaining HCA)
- CPR and First Aide
- Current Food Handler Card or obtain upon hire